Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving





I thought I would keep up with this blogging alot better than I have, but I never realized having a baby would mean less multitasking. Its hard to get a way for even a minute without him realizing I am not in the same room as him. Anyways I am soo excited about the holidays, I love getting to spend time with my family. We went to Abilene and I felt like I hardly saw my baby b/c everyone was spoiling and holding him. Here are some pictures of Abilene, oh and we got my moms headstone in and it looks amazing...Hope you like it mom. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

OH MY GOSH!! you have a blog!! I am seriously dying that we haven't been able to see Cohen yet! Yay for you having a blog! He is precious!!!!!!! You look fantastic!

tiffanycasey15 said...

The headstone does look great!! I don't know what Cohen is doing in that one picture but it is hilarious!! He is such a cutie pie!!