Friday, October 3, 2008

I have been inspired!

 Well guys I have been inspired...I have been wanting to do this blog thing for a while, but I just didn't know how to begin or really I haven't been able to figure out my computer. Its weird going from a PC to a Mac. And I thought Ashley and Tiffany started blogs so why not me. I thought it would also keep friends and family updated on us and the baby, but we all know more importantly the baby. 
 I am so excited that he is almost here, but a little nervous, but I guess who isn't when you are a first time mommy. I can't not wait to see this person thats been growing in me for the past 10 months! I can't believe that the time is here, already. But then I look back on it and I don't really know if I know what its like not to be pregnant. I'll post some nursery pictures soon and what could be my last belly picture so stay tuned!! 

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hello Sweet Kayla and welcome to the blog world. I have been blogging for a few months and absolutely love it!! What a great idea for you to blog about your sweet baby, then I can see pics etc. There is an amazing blog community of moms that you will love. See my blog site and click on any of those in my blog roll. You will like them all!!!
Feel free to read my old posts and catch up with my site. So glad you are blogging! I will add you to my site as well! Your mom's cousin Wendy

tiffanycasey15 said...

I love your background. I am glad I didn't see that one or I would have snatched it up. Can't wait to meet baby Cohen!