Friday, February 13, 2009

Doctor Visit

We went to the doctor today.....drum roll please....Cohen now weighs 15 lbs 5 oz and is 24.5 inches. The doctor said if he keeps growing like this he might be taller than us...I know thats not saying much, I guess his chances of being a basketball player are still pretty slim. But anyways I thought that was pretty good news. He is getting to be such a big boy. Last night this kid was rolling over like no ones business. I am going to post the video below, but he did start on his back, but by the time I got the camera on he was already half way there and the other video I did the file is too big. Dang it. I am hoping I can upload another video, our child has taken on the love of music that Taylor and I share. We were watching a Keith Urban DVD and he was bouncing away, smiling, and it could be singing.  Everything else is going good with us.  I know it cant always be about the baby. Here are some pics and a video...until next time...I have to go change a dirty diaper. 



.

No comments: